Parc at Duluth
Senior Living Articles
To keep you fully informed, we offer articles on varying topics affecting adults who are interested in moving to a senior living community. Using articles from both our store of knowledge and that of third-party sources, we’ve compiled a series of informative pieces on key-topics faced by retirement aged adults and their families.
Please click on any of the links below to learn more:
- Planning for Senior Living in a Changing Economy Part 1
- Planning for Senior Living in a Changing Economy Part 2
- Tips for Transition
- Overcoming Transition Issues
- Rent vs Buy: Which Senior Living Option is Best?
- Seniors In Recession: Practical Advice For Helping Your Parents Now
- Organizing a Parent's Finances When Transitioning into Senior Living
- Taking Charge with an Aging Parent
- Boomers and parents: Bridging The Gap
- Talking With Parents About a Lifestyle Change
- Understanding The Financial Picture
Visit Parc at Duluth's FAQ page for answers to your frequently asked questions about Parc Communities, Independent Living, and Assisted Personal Care.
Contact us and Visit TODAY! Call 770.622.6880 to schedule your complimentary lunch and personal tour.