Parc at Duluth
Informative and Timely. Helpful and Candid.
We understand that finding reliable information and practical advice about senior living options can be challenging. Families often feel overwhelmed by the many considerations - from community options and finances to down-sizing and moving.
Feel free to reach out to us. We have helped hundreds of families navigate these very issues. Our dedicated staff of senior living counselors is available to answer your questions and help you find the senior living community that is best-suited for your individual needs and tastes. Allow us the opportunity to earn your trust.
We have compiled a number of articles and white papers on key senior living topics. We invite you to take a moment to review those that may be of interest to you, then let us know how we may be of help.
Please click on any of the links below to learn more:
- Boomers and Parents: Bridging The Gap
- Understanding The Financial Picture
- Talking With Parents About a Lifestyle Change
- Seniors In Recession: Practical Advice For Helping Your Parents Now
- Taking Charge with an Aging Parent
- Overcoming Transition Issues
- Organizing a Parent's Finances When Transitioning into Senior Living
- Rent vs Buy: Which Senior Living Option is Best?
- Tips for Transition
- Planning for Senior Living in a Changing Economy Part 1
- Planning for Senior Living in a Changing Economy Part 2
Contact us and Visit TODAY! Call 770.622.6880 to schedule your complimentary lunch and personal tour. Weekend appointments available.